In this week's episode of Ad Talk, we discuss:
- DoubleVerify going private equity, and what private equity means in the marketplace
- Ad tech company public valuations, market consolidation, and M&A activity. What ad tech public companies have attractive balance sheets?
Summary of public market valuations: August 30, 2017
(Update September 5, 2017: RhythmOne had expressed interest in acquiring YuMe for $185M in stock and cash.)
Disclaimer: does not constitute investment advice.
- Market Cap and P/E Ratio as of August 30, 2017
- Cash and Cash Equivalents as reported in Q2 earnings calls / filings
- Rocket Fuel agreed to $125.5M offer from Sizmek on July 18, 2017
- Rubicon reported $193M in cash at EOQ2 2017; $38.5M was used after the quarter-end for the purchase of nToggle
- Tremor reported $36M in cash at EOQ2 2017; inflows of $50M expected as result of sale of their DSP to Taptica